Tuesday 19 August 2014

Going with the Flow











REISS dress



CELINE sunglasses



ZARA boots




CLUB MONACO by Campbell double bangle



MONICA VINADER thin bracelet



SAINT LAURENT small bangle



MONICA VINADER rings








Of all the festivals I’ve seen around the world, may it be Lovebox or Coachella , I still love my home town’s, Flow Festival in Helsinki the most. Hipster heaven maybe (see the thousands of bikes) but filled with friends and an unbeatable atmosphere, not to mention the best food for any dietary demands and a very vital solid concrete ground, feel free to wear your brand new designer shoes.







After recovering from Friday with a day of sleeping (going to these festivals is a full time job) I took on Sunday, aka. The best and final day in this beautiful Reiss dress , plant print being my new favorite thing. A maxi dress might just be the smartest thing to wear to a festival, so this showy, flowy number got to live up to its full potential for our concrete jungle festival, where we danced the night away to the beats of Outcast, Bonabo and Janelle MonĂ¡e to name a few. The long hem and beautiful cut of the dress took the stress away of what to wear, no need to over-think the styling when one garment serves all your sartorial needs. This floral printed number that had me at hello, also comes in a shorter version for the days that your new shoes can’t be hidden away (believe me, I know all about that)







So it’s been a while since I opted for a colorful, printed get-up. Surprisingly I decided to put the all black, wardrobe favorites on hold for a few days. Flow Festival is a weekend for colorful fashion and denim embracement but also as many would put it; a bittersweet end of our beautiful Finnish summer for the year 2014.







Pictures by Andre Pozusis



In collaboration with Reiss
















No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me