Monday 14 July 2014

Khloe Kardashian's drinking comes under scrutiny as she reveals Lamar's infidelity and her struggle with divorce

She filed for divorce from husband Lamar Odom more than six months ago, amidst rumours of infidelity.
And on last night’s episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe Kardashian finally admitted the former NBA star cheated on her during their marriage.
But as she comes to terms with her divorce, the 30-year-old's drinking and partying comes under the scrutiny of her family.
Confession: Khloe Kardashian reveals in new KUWTK that Lamar Odom cheated on her on her birthday
While cleaning out the Tarzana home she shared with the 34-year-old basketball player she talked candidly with her sister Kourtney.
Reacting angrily to interviews Odom did after moving to Spanish club Laboral Kutxa, she told sister Kourtney: 'He’s saying that being married to me was the best years of his life.'

'He’s now wearing his ring full time – well f*** your ring, you were wearing it when you were f***ing someone too' she continued. 'He doesn’t think we’re going through with the divorce. I’ll always be his wife and he’ll never call me anything else.'
Telling the truth: The 30-year-old revealed secrets of her troubled marriage
Telling the truth: The 30-year-old revealed secrets of her troubled marriage

Cleaning out her closet: Khloe made the stunning confession as she moved out of her marital home
Cleaning out her closet: Khloe made the stunning confession as she moved out of her marital home


She raged: 'Last year on my birthday, I lied to everyone because I had to lie and say I was with my husband, when in fact my husband was missing with another girl. I lied and I gave up my BeyoncĂ© tickets to Kendall – that’s how badly I was hiding. I didn’t have a birthday – I was alone and lying to everyone.'
Khloe’s emotions were at an all-time high as she prepared to move out of her house – the home she shared with Odom during their four-year marriage.
While boxing her belongings up, she found a selection of pregnancy tests in the bathroom and said: 'Do I save pregnancy tests now that I’m not getting pregnant? I don’t know if I should throw those away or give them to someone.'
New information: A text message from a friend sparked the confession
New information: A text message from a friend sparked the confession

Fighting back tears: The reality star was overtaken with emotion
Fighting back tears: The reality star was overtaken with emotion

And when the Kardashian sisters took a trip to New York to look at new locations for their Dash clothing store, Khloe confessed she was upset about her estranged husband’s overseas move.
'I’m not very happy about it because he’s leaving and I don’t get to say goodbye,' she told Kim and Kourtney.
'Everything I do reminds me of Lamar. There’s a lot of thoughts and memories – not necessarily memories that I want to think about right now.'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me