Monday 8 June 2015

Crisp White Shirt

uk fashion blogger

british fashion blogs
top uk blogs
best uk fashion bloggers
london style blog
outfit of the day

Back in the outfit post swing! This has been a go-to outfit as of late purely because it's so me. Simple colours and textures that just work together in harmony to create a chic but effortless look. The shoes have quickly become my go-to summer shoes purely  because they bridge that gap between sandals and a touch of rock n roll which is so my style.

A little S/O to my tiny new ASOS bar necklace. Im not very precious when it comes to jewellery so I rarely buy or wear it anymore (apart from rings!). I just saw this and was instantly drawn to it's minimalistic feel. I don't know why but I just love how it peeks out without being too over the top or in your face. V. pretty.

Like me On Facebook - Follow me on Twitter - Follow on Bloglovin'
Photos by Jon D Barker
Edited by Me




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me