Monday 22 June 2015

Sale battles

sandra5c
sandra6c
sandra2c
sandra7c
sandra4c

H&M coat | or similar
JOSEPH knit | sale favorite | budget
CHARLIE MAY pants | or similar
BAM-B 'Anuket' ring
CHLOE bag | or in python
KURT GEIGER shoes | similar | python verison


My never ending love for culottes continues, this season my favorite pair comes in true 70’s spirit - frayed denim. A magical word this summer as I wish every piece to come with a raw hem. Is this too much? It’s been sitting in my shopping cart all weekend, I’m still undecided, mostly distracted by all those other open sale tabs. This week the new season vs. sale season battle gets serious as stakes are upped by both parties every day (party indeed, dancing emoji), which side are you on? I’m attempting to be smart - the list reads less black, no panic buys and things that really makes a difference in my wardrobe, how very grown up of me. All sounds wise, problem is that we are only half a day into the sale.
Photos by Mikko Puttonen




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me