Thursday 27 August 2015

Double V

v2_web
sandra2web
sandra3web
sandra1sweb
sandra4web

KATE MOSS for TOPSHOP dress
MIU MIU sunglasses


V festival was officially the last concert on this summer’s schedule, and I’m not usually the festival type! However, I can’t deny that running through the fields in great company (and with no mud in sight!) has been somewhat amazing. This life is starting to grow on me, eager and scared to see my attitude for next year…

So like planned, together with
Swarovski we road tripped up north last weekend for the final festival stretch! With James Bay and Sam Smith strongly on our minds and a whole weekend full of promised sunshine, it was the recipe for success. We arrived at the happy and hectic fields, I decided to wear the same jewellery get-up in my previous post, more is more for festivals, right? However, with a boho-gypsy twist this time, allowing myself to channel my comfortably dark side now that we are running out of summer days.

Swarovski’s Delta collection was more than perfect for V festival, totally unplanned but I felt like I was wearing a collection made for the occasion with the arrow like shape and the subtle crystal pavĂ©. The necklace trio I’m wearing is sold separately but works even better stacked, especially paired with the ring set. Matchy matchy, but sometimes it just makes sense. Black with gold or rose gold tones are unarguably the strongest combination you can wear, hence the vamp-like approach. Was this the end of summer? My sartorial clock seems to think so, whilst I remain in full denial in everything from seasons to, well, weekdays.

In collaboration with Swarovski
Photos by Mikko Puttonen




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me