Wednesday 19 August 2015

Festival preparations

sandra2ccc
sandra7 copyc
sandra1cc
sandra5ccc
sandrasw6c
sandra4ccopy
sandra3ccopy

H&M shirt 
H&M hat
ZARA shorts

It’s that time again, when every weekend seems to be booked up for a four day long festival party, no wonder the Summer has flown by before I even knew it started (still not sure if it actually has started). Anyway, festival dressing for a minimalist like me means one thing: Freedom. I’m not trying to appeal to your emotional side and go into details about liberty and rights, it’s just simply the thought of not having to overthink your sartorial choices.

I’m teaming up with Swarovski again, like I did last year for a little lesson on festival jewellery styling. While my dressing remains laid back and free like I just stated, I’m embracing the finer details in the form of rose-gold tones and crystals. The new collection has a range called Delta and it is everything I want from my jewellery this season, so I decided to wear it all at once. The necklace that comes in three sizes could as well be a set but honestly it’s a selection for someone with seriously bad decision making skills, at least I’m left with options to style them as either as a set or individually. The ring that does come as a set of three is my favourite piece from the new collection, go figure, I’m not one to go ringless anyway.

So with Helsinki’s Flow behind, there is one more festival to tackle this summer, V festival this weekend! Make sure to follow me on Instagram for updates. Then it’s back to city hopping, solid grounds and all black outfits (YES).

In collaboration with Swarovski
Photos by Mikko Puttonen




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me