Wednesday 5 August 2015

Porto Cervo

IMGL5941c
IMGL6120c
IMGL6421c
IMGL6240c
IMGL6365c


A few weeks back I had the opportunity to visit the beautiful Porto Cervo with Pinko. With Sardinia still unticked from my travel history, I boarded the plane to Olbia in no time. Before I knew i,t I was deliberating heavy knit choices for our autumn themed shoot, the reality of the heat wave dominating outside became secondary upon seeing the new collection, can you believe this skirt (#princess). We shot just outside the Pinko store by the port, which was without a doubt the cutest shopping area I’ve even set foot in! A few shots later, the heat took over so the water takes are not just for show. The rest of the trip went by in a flash, with a Pinko fashion show, boat ride, beach visit and intimate dinner party in the hidden garden (think truffle eggs, unlimited homegrown cheese and basil sorbet). I can’t help but feeling crateful for this fairytale like little getaway!
In collaboration with Pinko
Photos by Vincenzo Grillo




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me