Tuesday 1 September 2015

Fossil #CallingAllCurious Campaign

Emily Johnston Fossil #callingallcurious campaign
Emily Johnston Fossil #callingallcurious campaign
So here’s something to think about from the get go… what are you curious about? If I were to ask you that right now what would you say? Well, I got put on the spot last week and asked that very thing on camera and had no idea what the heck to say. What am I curious about? Well, the answer is limitless. But Fossil, one of the world’s leading accessories brands, has taken to playing with curiosity this season with their campaign, #callingallcurious, and product line up. With the use of colour, shapes and playful campaign imagery, autumn winter has truly come alive in front of the camera. Oh, and guess who’s stepped in front of that camera to be a part of it all? Come on, you already knew this was coming. You looked at the images before anything else.

In fact, I didn’t just step in front of the camera on my own. I was lucky enough to share the spotlight with a group of people that I consider to be some of my closest friends in the blogging community. I was partnered in a shot with one of my oldest men’s fashion bloggers – Marcus from TheChicGeek - and with one of my best friends - Mademoiselle Robot. Fossil asked us to make their autumn winter collection our own. They inspired us to have fun in front of the camera and to pick the product that peaked our curiousity to the max, hence #callingallcurious. I think you guys know me well enough by now to know that I went straight for the brightest thing they had on the table. Yeah, that beautiful pink bag is all Fossil. The watch and the bracelets, yeah, they’re Fossil too. And I can’t tell you how proud I am to be working with a brand that I’ve been familiar with for ages, and my oh my have they come a long way since I used to wear their watches as a teenager. Over the next fews weeks I hope to give you a taste of the brand that is both unexpected and dangerous – dangerous because it will mean you will want to spend money. Just putting that warning out there now, ahead of time.

Now, onto what I'm wearing:
Fossil Georgia Artisan Three Hand Leather Watch £97Fossil Iconic Rose Gold and CZ Bangle £79,

Check out all the Fossil products for AW at Goldsmiths.co.uk. (Seriously, this isn't the Fossil you remember from the past... well maybe it is, just with some seriously fabulous updated flare!)

Now onto pictures from the day! I do hope you enjoy! And make sure to check out the BTS video at the very end. Goofiness throughout... or is it just #callingallcurious?
Emily Johnston Fossil #callingallcurious campaign
Emily Johnston Fossil #callingallcurious campaign
Emily Johnston Fossil #callingallcurious campaign
To see more from this campaign, make sure to follow the hashtag #callingallcurious and check out Fossil on Twitter and Instagram

In collaboration with Fossil.




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me