Monday 28 September 2015

The Denim Dress





Dress - ASOS, Hat - ASOS, Jacket - Forever 21 (similar)

As I mentioned last week Im totally digging blue denim. This lil' shirt dress has been one of my favourite purchases as of late as Im so in love with it's relaxed style. It feels very structured and sort of industrial in a bit of a work wear type of way... I cant really explain what I mean by this at all though. I've honestly been wracking my brain for the right expression but it just isnt coming to me! Regardless, this is my current favourite outfit, just a simple pairing of leather and denim and that Fedora.

Also kicking it old school with the white wall backgrounds. I thought it might just add a little bit of difference between some of the outdoor-sy type shots with some interior ones. Although Jon shot these ones I might start self shooting a few in my new flat as I actually have space to do it myself again!

Like me On Facebook - Follow me on Twitter - Follow on Bloglovin'
Photos By Jon Barker (edited by me) & follow him on Twitter @JonDBarker




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me