Saturday 28 November 2015

Sculpting



Let’s discuss something that you must have noticed I value dearly, lingerie. A lot of things come associated with the concept of underwear, many often taken as a given, when it’s in fact one of the most challenging and personal things to shop for.

I, like all other women, have had my hits and misses with bra shopping. With hit I mean holding onto what I would think is my favourite bra from my pre-London times (that’s 7 years and counting). With miss, I’m talking about those ill fitted, awkward underwear decisions that have forced me to secretly take off my bra in the middle of a night out, please tell me I’m not alone with these habits…

So along came an interesting campaign by Triumph Lingerie that I jumped on board from the start. #FindTheOne is not about stripping down to underwear, rather the opposite. Dressing correctly from the bottom up (and I am not talking about shoes this time) is the core of any great outfit, whatever you get up to, may the campaign video be all the proof you need. I got the full experience that started with a in-store fitting before we gathered for the day of shooting everything from styling tips to salsa dancing (that landed me a phone number). Turns out a staggering 76% of women wear the wrong size bra! We rely on professionals to fix our hair and the work of a make-up artist is admittedly always a little better, so why not let the Triumph Lingerie experts work their magic in-store so you too can find the one?

So whilst I stepped in front of the camera, advising you on the many alternatives of sculpting underwear, I surprised myself by discovering how beautiful well made shapewear can indeed be. And so I became a fan of the most flattering lingerie on the market - The sculpting kind.

In collaboration with Triumph Lingerie
Photos by Mikko Puttonen




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me