Monday 16 November 2015

"What a girl wants" for Christmas Day 3: The best headphones I've found this year...

Ladies - here's the secret to happiness - a great pair of headphones. In all honesty, people are always talking about mindfulness and I find the only way I can drown out the world around me here in London is with a great pair of headphones. I switch up about once a year - as developments in technology are constantly a'changin. Currently, I'm obsessed with the B&O H7s. Just putting this out there as I think they are the best new addition to my travel arsenal this year. Only problem is that Mr. FFG keeps stealing them! Pesky man! Guess I'll just have to get a pair to throw in his stocking for Christmas. Trust me on this one... the sound quality on these new headphones is insane. Enough said. Perfect Christmas present for any member of the family... but definitely what this girl loves!




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me