Wednesday 3 February 2016

Pureology Shampoo and Conditioner

Pureology Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner

I ALWAYS use the same brand and make of Shampoo and Conditioner, I don't know where I picked this habit up because my Mum isn't fussy at all but I simply cannot use a shampoo that's from one brand and a conditioner from another. Redken Extreme has been my bae for years but I thought it was about time I changed and started using something new... well its not new as I had used it before but I decided to switch over to the Pureology Hydrate range.

The shampoo has a smells lovely with notes of Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Anise, and Patchouli. It's really lovely and refreshing. It lathers quickly and easily, rinses well without effort and doesn’t leave my hair feeling clean without being stripped or squeaky. The Conditioner is oddly cooling and has a very odd feeling on the scalp. I was worried when I first put it on that I was having a funny reaction but I've learnt to love the cooling feeling it has. I think it has some minty fragrance in it as it reminds me of when you use that Original Source Shower Gel.

It keeps my hair looking super soft and moisturised and perfect for drier hair types like my own. It's also sulphate free, cruelty free and vegan which is always a good line up in a product. I buy the 1000ml's from Look Fantastic  which means I get tons and tons of uses out of the bottles. I think I managed to nab the two bottles for less than £45 which is a damn good deal for that much product.





No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me