Saturday 20 February 2016

The Big Freeze


CELINE trousers
LOEWE sunglasses

Woah, what the hell did I just experience? NYC served some pretty brutal degrees but I should not be complaining since I just wrote about the -28 a few weeks back. Either way, it’s different when you are committed to wear new spring collections, which I did most of the week, as we took on the big freeze with Pinko. Layering is the secret to everything, right? I’ve truly taken that to the extreme during the last week.

The pictures below were taken just a few hours before the ones above, just after the Tommy Hilfiger show. A lunch later and it felt like we travelled back a few months. The hopes of spring continues to look promising in London this week, as we tackle another inspiring injection of LFW.


Street images by Vincenzo Grillo
In collaboration with Pinko




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me