Tuesday 5 July 2016

Style Update: The Marks & Sparks Red Dress

Red Peasant Dress in London
Red Peasant Dress in London
I'm a country girl at heart and need reminding sometimes that London isn't exactly a barefoot and stroll sort of place. But then again, when the flowers are in bloom and the grass is green, I get a horrible urge to make a tree and "leaf" the office for a moment of nature worshipping in the closest city park. And in those times I sometimes do lose the shoes. Don't take my lead. This can, in fact, end in disaster. But, when you come and visit me in Carolina, feel free to go shoeless from start to finish.


Shop the Look:
Red Peasant Dress in London
Red Peasant Dress in London
Red Peasant Dress in London
Shot outside the Metropolitan Hotel, London.




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me