Wednesday 13 July 2016

Style Update: Oversized with a pop of colour

Two style weaknesses come into play here - oversized and colour! If there was ever a recipe I use more than anything else for smash and grab outfits, this is it right here.

You can't go wrong with a simple white shirt, a favorite pair of jeans and some colourific accessories. It's a combo created for success and I can't stress this enough when you find yourself in a "what the hell do I wear?" scenario. Always keep a pressed white shirt to hand and a clean pair of jeans. They will save you every day of the year. The accessories I leave up to you. The bolder the better, in my humble opinion. But then again, I'm 6'2 so I'm used to standing out. What's a bit more neon to sweeten the attention? 

What I'm wearing?





No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me