Thursday 18 August 2016

Gettting Lip Fillers


BEFORE
AFTER




I posted a video over on my Youtube Channel all about my new Lip fillers! I really hope you guys find it helpful and understand lip fillers aren't as crazy and unnatural as it seems to be presented to us. You can get natural but effective results without going too large or crazy. I think they look natural but plumped and full which I love.

You may or may not know but I got them done last year with a very minimal change but I feel like this time round I went a lot fuller than I expected to - I actually had double the amount put in compared to what I got last time! When the lady suggested it I was a bit nervous as I was letting someone I didnt know take my look and face in their hands. However I really trusted Allison (her contact info is in the down bar of the video) and she did a perfect job! While I'm pretty swollen right now I cant wait to see the finished result!

I go through the whys what and where's over in the video so if you want to know a little more in depth about them then as well as covering some points about surgery and why Im sick of people being looked down on for changing their bodies.

Watch it above or check it out over on my channel! Make sure you like & subscribe if you havent already!




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me