Monday 5 September 2016

24 Asos items to get you through September




Ah September, you v. weird month. As I write this post Im currently staring out onto my back yard looking at it tipping down with rain. But wait wasnt it sunny like a couple of weeks ago? The worst. So for me September is about figuring out transitional dressing and trying to work out what Im supposed to wear now that summer is over. I had to fight so hard not to type "Winter Is Coming" there. Oops.

Anyway I thought today I'd share 24 items that have been lurking in my ASOS shopping bag for way too long. I think it's about time I purchased some of these things... because well I have nothing to wear now it's officially Autumn... or something like that...






No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me