Sunday 18 September 2016

7 Days of Style: Shoes & Skirts

As much as I hate to write it, autumn is officially upon us. The weather is turning colder, the days are getting shorter and I'm finding comfort through this trying time the only way that I know possible - with shoe shopping. Yes, it's the little things in life that can improve our outlook, right? Mine's shopping. While we prepare ourselves for the return of heavy knits and big boots, I thought I'd take a look at the transitional period of present, Pre-fall if you will. This season Marks & Spencer, in particular, is killing it with their footwear, providing us all with comfortable and fashion forward shoes in every style imaginable. So I gave myself a bit of a challenge in pairing seven shoes with seven skirts for seven days. The weather varied throughout, some days chilly and other days feeling somewhat summer revival and this was the end result. All pairs saw me through the days in style and with grace. Read that as no blisters, no trip ups and more compliments than I get with my regular shoe wardrobe. Here's a breakdown of the seven shoes, seven skirts, all in seven days....



FFG worked in collaboration with Marks & Spencer




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me