Wednesday 19 October 2016

Style Diary: Designer & High Street mish mash

For those of you that know me and know me well, you'll always know I'm one for mixing hi and low. I love a great designer purchase that will see you through the years, and hopefully be passed down through generations. But, I'm also an accessories freak that loves a high street find that's good quality with a budget price point. This season I have to hand it to NEXT. They've pulled one out of the bag when it comes to shoes and bags, but then again I feel like I say that every season of every year. I am a bit biased, as they are one of the only high street retailers to religiously carry their shoe sizes into size 9UK (11US). They are also the only people, that I know of, where you can order anything on their site up until midnight and get it delivered next day to your front door. Just saying. Herewith, I've kept a bit of an accessories diary, in collaboration with the brand. I'm wearing some of my favorite pieces from the season from various designers and mixing in my favorite high street accessories. Complete breakdown coming at you...

Wearing:
Wearing:




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me