Wednesday 12 October 2016

Style Update: The White Stuff Edit

Here's a new brand update for you, folks. Well, they are new to me anyway. But, in fact White Stuff has been keeping ladies and gents, around the UK, stylishly warm for years now. I'm just totally late to the game. Forgive me. I actually fell into the brand through the scarf you see above. It's oversized, texture perfection and my new addiction when it comes to layering this season. The bigger and cozier the scarf, the better, right?

A new love became a brand discussion and I actually ended up contributing a guide to Modern Layering to their website. Don't you just love it when something so natural falls into place? This is why I love what I do. Love a brand, work together and share the love the world over. Job done.

For those of you wondering what I'm wearing above, here's a breakdown. I have to say this is my weekend wear for winter. I feel like a walking advert for warmth! Ha! Stay warm, peeps. 

What I'm Wearing:




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me