Tuesday 7 February 2017

Frank And Maureen Shared A Ride, Now They Share Their Lives! See Their Lovely South-South Wedding


These south-south love birds found love only because a dear friend thought it right to urge Frank to offer Maureen a ride to work. So from what turned out to be a one-off offer, we have a beautiful couple ready to share their forever together.
Frank is from Delta state, while his bride Maureen is from Rivers state, enjoy this beautiful love story!
#frankeen2016

Our Love Story
from the bride, Maureen
It all started when I moved to Lagos a few years ago. Our mutual friend thought it nice to help me speak to Frank about dropping me off at work seeing that we stayed only a stone throw away from each other. We always had the most basic conversations, at least for the first couple of days.
One day I told him I was off to Ghana for the weekend and coincidentally he was going to be there too.
That’s where our love ship sailed.

I tried playing hard to get and wanted to stall for a bit since I had just come out of a relationship. But when he told me bout his move to Italy for work, I knew a big part of me was going to miss him, so I said yes to officially date him.
The long distance wasn’t really felt as I traveled frequently to visit him in Italy. We would then use the opportunity to take vacations together.
The Proposal
Months went by and he moved back. I always wanted to have a party for my 25th birthday so it wasn’t really a surprise when my friend from Ghana flew down along with all my siblings from Port Harcourt.



I was busy planning the party with him and had no clue he had a proposal in mind. He popped the question at the party that we both planned! Can you imagine?
He had everyone in attendance hold up a letter of this sentence – MAUREEN WILL YOU MARRY ME – while he held on to the question mark.




Of course, I said YES.
With my lover, friend and companion I know love has no end for us. I have had really good times with him since we met and forever can’t wait to host our amazing love life.
The White Wedding
Photography | Jidekola Photography





































































The Traditional Wedding































Credits
Wedding Planner: Gleamz World of Events | @gleamzworldofevent
Photography: Jidekola Photography | @jidekola
Styling: Tubo | @tubo_
White wedding
Bride’s reception dresses: Tubo  | @tubo_
Bridesmaid dresses: Tubo | @tubo_
Traditional wedding
Bride’s traditional  outfits: Tubo | @tubo_
Aso ebi fabric: Asoebi Girl | @asoebigirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me