Saturday 4 February 2017

Style Update: Autumnal Bliss

Dressing for autumn
If it seems like I'm hanging onto that dear pumpkin for dear live in all pictures herewith, it's because I most certainly am. This is my favorite time of year not only because of the crisp and chilly weather but also because of the food. Big surprise there, right? All foods become about comfort and every other recipe seems to call for pumpkin. Hello, baked bliss. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin soup, pumpkin ravioli, pumpkin .... ok, I'm starting to sound like the pumpkin version of Bubba Gump Shrimp, I'll stop now. The point I'm trying to make is that pumpkins may get their big debut on Halloween, but they truly are an all season staple. Whether you are setting out for a pumpkin latte or just keeping your front porch in an autumnal spirit, this is the "fruit" (yes, I looked that up) that keeps on giving. 

What I'm Wearing:

(PS. More on the location of this shoot coming on the blog tomorrow...)

Dressing for autumn
Dressing for autumn
Dressing for autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me