Thursday 23 April 2015

Hard workers

7P4A9233c
7P4A9456c
7P4A9168c
7P4A9327cc
7P4A9391c
7P4A9527c

ALEXANDER WANG belt 
JOSEPH polo shirt
STELLA MCCARTNEY shoes

CELINE boots
SAINT LAURENT bangle
BAM-B ring


Bare legs, short sleeves and trends dominated by 50 shades of (god damn) beige. Nothing welcomes the warmer weather better than a break from black and for the first time ever, I’m not hating it! I find it quite intriguing to be honest. I recently got up close and personal with the new collections at Jigsaw, which is undergoing a major update. A refreshing new take on some of the most sought after spring trends, like the one sported above - utility. Cleaner than ever, sharp and feminine, I have not had the army inspired suit in my wardrobe for a while. The dress is especially a piece that I’ve been missing from my overflowing closet, where I still sadly often go to experience the classic ‘a room full of clothes but nothing to wear’ syndrome. I’ve come to realize, the more you have the harder it really is to choose, even when it comes to something so routine as getting dressed. So I’m planning to resize, rethink and smarten my closet while I rely on some seasonal basics. Easy day dresses are true sartorial heroes and surprisingly underrated. Anything that looks this sharp and completes an outfit is not phrased enough in my book. Not to mention it can hide a bikini underneath, a subtle twist to take me from daytime to poolside in less than ten seconds. 

In collaboration with Jigsaw 
Photos by Stefanie




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me