Thursday 23 April 2015

Style Update: Denim, stripes and something leopard nice (all with THE pink wall)

For those of you not aware, there's an iconic pink building on Melrose belonging to one of our favourite Brits- Paul Smith! Naturally, it would be ungodly to spend time in Los Angeles and not visit this building, which was picture perfect for one of my favourite outfits while out in the city of angels.

I'll just put this out there now. Everything about this outfit, I am obsessed with. The top, the dress, the bag, the shoes - they are all just pretty much ace, ace, ace. In retrospect, perhaps I should have worn this ensemble to the Ace Hotel downtown and proclaimed myself one with the establishment. 

This is truly my go-to look for the summer. A statement bag from Paul's Boutique, great clogs from Swedish Hasbeens, a killer pinafore dress from Whistles and an off-the-shoulder striped number from  & Other Stories (similar found below).







No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me