Sunday 26 April 2015

Huge Drugstore Haul

uk fashion blogger




If you watch my Youtube channel you'll notice a distinct lack of my usual haul videos. I decided not to spend any money on clothes this month (which also adds to the fact I've barely done any outfit photos in ages!) and I do plan on doing a post about my experience very soon. But a few days ago I was in Central London and I stumbled upon a Superdrug and I went in for a browse. Half a hour later and £80 lighter I came out with a bunch of brand new stuff to try as well as a few tactical repurchases. Watch the video above to see what I picked up including some dupes for popular products that I've tried before!

I hope you enjoy the video as I really like it. I don't know why but after a couple of months of being uninspired by Youtube I have the urge to film and make stuff again. I've got loads of ideas and things I want to do with the channel its just a mixture of time constraints and getting people to help me out. Anyway, if you have any requests or ideas then do leave the in the comments and I'll try my best to make them a reality!




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me