Monday 11 May 2015

New! Your Daily Shop: Clutch onto that Watermelon!


Howdy y'all! I'm back in the UK and starting all kinds of new projects on FFG so get ready for some pretty insane content over the next couple of weeks. Kicking off the new content, I wanted to throw back to a feature you guys have asked to return - shopping! There are so many excellent finds out there at the moment and I really wanted to make sure that I was bringing you the best of the best. So, alongside your Sunday shop and your daily feature, I'll also be posting "Your Daily Shop." 

To kick it all off, I thought I'd start with accessories favourite of mine - Accessorize. They are truly a hidden gem when it comes to statement bags that are quirky and perfect for special occasions. As I love all things pink and fruity (including my strawberry margaritas), I thought I'd kick off with a bright number - a watermelon clutch! The clutch is £29 and it's a great piece to style up anything from a white dress to a double denim mix.





No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me