Saturday 9 May 2015

Postcards from Los Angeles:The highlight reel May 2015

Well, ladies and gents, I'm officially back in London. And, on the dozen or so hours I had to contemplate things on the way back, I started going through photos from this recent adventure and came across so many that I wanted to share with you guys. So, a little highlight reel came about and it looks al little something like this, with all the details you need for visiting a few of my favorite spots in Los Angeles. 

Where to get the best view of the Hollywood sign? Head to Beechwood Drive. It will give you the best viewpoint there is for some great pictures.
If you're in the mood for a farmer's market, head to Melrose Place on a Sunday. You'll find some great fresh fruit and other treats lining the famous street.
French Artist Vincent Lamouroux was putting together quite the artwork on Sunset while I was in LA - if you're in town you'll want to see this. When else will you see a completely white palm tree? 
 Malibu... what more do I need to say?
Having a Juicy Couture moment at the Observatory. 
Fancy some pretty insane doughnuts? How about fruit loops glaze? Head to California Donuts for a real treat for the tastebuds. 
Only my favourite piece of street art in Los Angeles... what does it all mean?
Just spending time in the Hollywood Hills dreaming of beautiful homes with some serious curb appeal.
Got my Superegos out by the pool! 
And, finally, ice cream at the Farmer's Market at The Grove.




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me