Wednesday 6 May 2015

Style Update: London meets the LA rooftop pool lifestyle

So this is your last style post coming from Los Angeles, dear friends. Next week I'll return to the UK and I'm hoping the sunshine will be there to greet me so we can so some more shooting with warm weather in mind. I'm not holding my breath, London! 

Before I left for the great tour of the western state of California, I was reminded of an old favourite with a new look - Emu. These guys are known for their classic sheepskin boots loved by surfers from Australia to Los Angeles. Of course it's easy to understand why. After a hard day surfing, there's no better feeling than slipping your feet into a sheepskin lined boot for relief. I swear it's bliss. But, I'm getting away from the point. My point is this, before I left London I was introduced to the new look for Emu- sandals. I was skeptical at first, but after seeing the product I was pretty excited about their future in other arenas. So, I chose to include a pair of Emu in this style post. You guys went a bit mad when I posted them on Instagram, asking where you can score a pair. Well, here's your answer - EMU

Also featured in this style post (shot by the rooftop pool at The Peninsula Beverly Hills):



FFG was gifted a pair of Emu Sandals.




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me