Sunday 31 May 2015

Whats in my Suitcase

Whats in my Suitcase


Before I left for my Trek America I decided to do a packing video. It was a super casual video but I thought it might be a fun idea to show what I was brining with me. You can watch that over on my Youtube Channel for a full run down on all the things I picked to take with me!

There are a few things I’d change now I’m back and reflecting on the trip. Id really recommend bringing long pants/trousers and something like leggings or yoga pants. I last minute packed sweatpants but no jeans so I ended up buying pants while I was away. It’s America so everything was super easy to get hold of but you could save yourself money by packing them with you. I’d already planned on picking up an ‘murica hoody so I only bought the one I wore on the plane which was an error. Bring a few warm clothes even if you think its going to be hot because even thought it was generally pretty warm it does get incredibly cold in the evenings. Just because you’re in the desert it doesn’t mean it won’t get cold! It’s worth noting that our trip was unseasonably cold and rainy! I also packed a dress for our last night in Vegas as I wanted something a little over the top/dressy for Vegas, because it’s goddam Vegas!


Apart from that I used pretty much used and wore everything I bought with me. I would 100% recommend bringing a sleeping bag liner as it creates a extra warmth layer. Pick up things like suncream, bug spray (although I didn’t use it at all on the trip and didn’t get bitten) and a pillow from a Walmart stop along the way! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me