Friday 17 July 2015

Estée Lauder scoops my Notting Hill Little Black Book for the Estée Edit

Emily Johnston for Estee Lauder
Leave it to Estée Lauder to get me to open up my little black book of London locations to the masses. A few months ago, I got together with the famed house of beauty to shoot in my backyard, in Notting Hill,  to give a complete guide to what's what in the area. They left no stone unturned - from the best place to get nails done to the man who can transform any body into a supermodel shape (sadly I'm just not in town long enough for him to constantly work his magic with me... Must stop travelling).

The day was one to remember as I got to take the crew all around Notting Hill from my office to my favourite floral shop. And now the whole guide is live as part of the new Estée Edit online.

So, click on over for your official guide to what's what on the scene in London. I like to think it's a mighty fine little list I've developed over the years. And I couldn't be happier that I'm sharing it with the esteemed Estee Lauder customer (as well as you fine people).

Read More: the Estée Edit

Emily Johnston for Estee Lauder
Emily Johnston for Estee Lauder
Emily Johnston for Estee Lauder
Emily Johnston for Estee Lauder








No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me