Tuesday 22 September 2015

All hail the legs

4_web
It’s finally fall and that equals boots, suede over-knee boots to be exact! Last winter I wore out my favourite pair, the Stuart Weitzman HIGHLAND boots, and with ‘out,’ I literally mean in every weather throughout the rain and snow because there is no room for wellies or snowboots in my shoedrobe. Luckily we don’t need to gear up for winter just yet but I could not resist updating my pair with the even sharper, higher version, the ALLLEGS boots. Fronted in the campaign by miss Bündchen herself and although I can’t compete with that leg length (can anyone?!) I have to admit these do wonders for even the shortest legs, no pants required.

I’ve been giving over-knee boots a lot of thought recently. The boot that I see as an everyday essential and a casual goes-with-everything pair can be scary to some, but fear not because the answer is the suede. It keeps you away from that somewhat aggressive all leather look, so feel free to go short on the skirt and pile on the leather jacket (or even a leather hairband in my case, my newest obsession you’ll sure get an overdose of this fall).
In collaboration with Stuart Weitzman
Photos by Mikko Puttonen




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me