Wednesday 9 September 2015

Full Circle

6_web
4-web
1_web
3_web
2_web

‘PRADA 16QS Cinema sunglasses’ via Sunglasses Shop
BALENCIAGA coat
VINTAGE shirt
H&M belt
STELLA MCCARTNEY boots

This summer there has been only one sunglass shape on my mind, the round 70’s frame all the sudden became the specs to wear, although I thought I was over my ‘Nicole Richie lookalike’ days, I guess not. My desk continues to fill up by my number one shade maker, Prada of course, the sharpest designer of them all. It’s astonishing how correct they can get it every season. Trust them to be fun, never not classy and always with a ‘have-to-have’ factor.

It is exactly situations like this that make me anxious about wardrobe clean-outs, the horror of ‘what if it comes back in fashion’ storm cloud that lingers over every girl like me. I attempt to put my mind at ease by trying to separate the seasonals from classics and quality from the mass, I’m learning to respect the garment/shoe/sunglass pair one at the time. Although that makes me sound like a greedy person working backwards with what I have, I am going to sound even worse when my wise words fly out the widow the minute the new collections drop...

In collaboration with Prada at Sunglasses Shop
Photos by Mikko Puttonen




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me