Saturday 12 September 2015

Gone with the wind

2_web
4_web
1_web

ZARA top

Time has flown by so fast that I am already in NYC, but here showing you what I wore in Stockholm. Also to put things in perspective, there is three and a half months left on 2015, think about it. Scary and hilarious. Anyway, before summer officially ended (that was two weeks ago) I wore this ideal Bruuns Bazar skirt that was part of my Zalando Stockholm fashion week wardrobe. Featuring the best ever cut on a windy day like this, hello legs. Just wait for the fall version of my leg lengthening tricks when pants come into the picture. So a silky combo it was, creased to death - only acceptable when it’s extremely windy and you move fast.
In collaboration with Zalando
Photos by Mikko Puttonen




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me