Monday 14 September 2015

Welcome back





Dress - Topshop, Jacket - similar Asos , Bag - similar Topshop, Sunglasses - Quay Australia
Necklace - Topshop

Okay, so a quickie old outfit post before we start a fresh with some new ones as of this week! This was from a shoot I did while working with a brand a while back that I found on a memory cards while trying to free some space up on my vlogging camera. I actually thought that Id lost all these files when my laptop broke and had to be wiped, but I did a mini fist pump when they showed up!


As of today Im going to try and post on this blog at least 5 times a week. I dont really like setting targets or schedules out for myself as from experiance it can lead to failture but I spent some of last week working on a bunch of new content and ideas for this site so hopefully things will run pretty consitently for a while. Like i said I always worry about posting TOO much stuff, like at the moment Im vlogging everyday and then posting three videos a week. Which personally I think is way too much stuff and constantly fear about things getting lost on the shuffle, but hey ho. It keeps me busy and I do enjoy doing it so it doesnt bother me too much! As long as you guys are into it them Im pretty happy to keep going! Anyway, yeah Hi again!





No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me