Monday 19 October 2015

What I wore: London Fashion Week SS16 with Marks & Spencer

For the Spring Summer 2016 shows at London Fashion Week, I was wearing Autumn Winter clothing. Yup. Sometimes that's a difficult thing for everyone outside the industry to digest. We're there reporting on shows that will see the clothes hit stores in six months' time, meanwhile we're all out and about wearing the styles we were reporting on last season. Such is the way with fashion week. As you may have seen, I worked with Marks & Spencer this season to bring you guys the autumn winter trends presenting themselves on the streets of London Fashion Week. What I didn't end up doing (because my brain was completely fried for the week) was remember to bring you what it was that I wore. I went into store at M&S the week before LFW and chose my ensembles for filming. In all honesty, I do believe this is one of the best seasons yet for the high street retailer. The coats alone had me going gaga. Then there are the dresses, the knitwear and the insane coatigans. I was having panic attacks before LFW even started, just in choosing what it was I was going to wear. 

So here we go - a breakdown of a few ensembles worn (all M&S clothing) - and even a run down of a few of my favorite items in store now for the new season drop. 

Note: Sunglasses and bags I'm sporting are not M&S - everything else is! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me