Friday 13 November 2015

How I Edit My Instagram Photos





I've recently changed up my Instagram theme, opting for something a little darker, bluer and cooler. I've never really thought that much about my feed, just posting what I wanted when I felt like it but for some reason I've recently been drawn to more curated feeds featuring beautiful, well thought out imagery and I wanted to give it a go.

For my Instagram "theme" I went for a dark theme mixed with some clean whites and very cool toned images. I look out for blue things to photograph a lot to keep the look coherant and flowing nicely. Im really happy with it anyway! It's a bit different from the usual bright or white themes going round at the moment! Anyway I show you through the process of editing my instagram photos in my mid week video! Hope you enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me