Sunday 27 March 2016

60 Second Restaurant Review: Eggbreak, Notting Hill

Eggbreak Notting Hill
Ok guys, new segment here and it's all about featuring great eats in London in under 60 seconds (not including credits etc... I know some of you are sticklers so I thought I'd put that out there). First up on the "best of" charts is Eggbreak in Notting Hill. This place is THE BEST PLACE IN LONDON FOR FRIED CHICKEN. Oh sorry, did I mistakenly leave the caps lock on there? NOPE! This deserves caps, highlights, boldness and more. I have never had a chicken sandwich like the one in which I encountered last week at Eggbreak. I've also, in general, never had better tasting fried chicken and it all began with the chicken wings as starters. Oh man, I run the risk of writing the whole review right here. Let's let the video do the talking - 60 seconds with Eggbreak, where Fried Chicken is religion (yes, that should be their strapline).






No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me