Thursday 26 May 2016

£10 Rose Gold Mirrored Sunglasses



SHOP THE POST:

A while ago I was on one of my usual browses on eBay for some boots that came out in Topshop 10 years ago or clicking around looking at endless original vintage band t shirts that are being auctioned off for £300+. Seriously I can't believe how much original band tee's retail for. Im gonna be keeping some of my shirts just incase one day my collection of Brand New tshirts puts my kids through college.

Anyway, Basically I somehow ended up looking at sunglasses. Naturally of course because I have a huge problem and need to go to sunglasses rehab. Or maybe someone should just stop me using my Paypal account. I cant be the only one who feels like using a Paypal account doesn't feel like real money? Yup. Cool. Not alone then.

I've had a hankering over getting some rose gold shades for a while but I never really looked into it. Like most things I buy I think I saw them on someone on Instagram and was like make a note of that shit because you need it in your life. But like most things I forget or gets added to the list a

It was approximately 2 minutes between my clicking the link, logging and checking out after locking eyes on these.  I picked up the silver too because you know, I have no self control when it comes to buying things ever.

For a tenner these are a real bargain as I think they look much more expensive than they are. Im p. sure they are a rip of some expense/high end frame but I wouldn't even know where to start looking. Dior maybe? Idk.

They feel a touch cheap, but nothing major. If you're a sunglasses snob then these wouldnt be for you, but if you're looking for a fast fashion affordable major key pair of sunglasses then I would recommend these bad boys. They look so good on and I always feel super sassy in then. A+





No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me