Tuesday 24 May 2016

See you in HEL


BORA AKSU dress
MONICA VINADER jewellery

I am spending this week in Finland, as we welcome Helsinki New, our own take on a fashion week. The series of days is being kicked off tonight by a spectacular known as ‘Match made in HEL’ a fashion show that of seven designers from Asia and Europe, showing at Helsinki-Vantaa’s airport runway. What? Yes. I am so proud of this extraordinary event that will bring guests from all over the world to witness the models walk down on what can only be described as the biggest and longest catwalk on the planet.

After being a Londoner for 7 years, I wanted to bring a little of my English politeness together with my Finnish roots. So I took the latest creation of Bora Aksu, who is representing UK in today’s show, for a little stroll in the woods. I ended up looking quite patriotic - draped in our national colours, lost in the newly reawaken Finnish forest. But what could be better than that, honey, I’m home.

I will be live streaming the Match Made in HEL runway show today at 8pm. Local time (GMT+3) Or 6pm. In the UK, on 5 inch and up Facebook wall, see you in HEL my darlings!




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me