Friday 13 May 2016

A return to vlogging

I'll start by saying this - I'm obviously rubbish at keeping up with the whole vlogging thing. I think there comes a point at which you reach "sharing saturation," and for me that was last week. Trying to snapchat, instagram, tweet, Facebook and blog all at one time is a full time job. Oh wait, this is my full time job. So nothing abnormal there, I suppose. Anywho, I've decided to take a step back from a few platforms and concentrate a bit more on video content. So back to vlogging I go. 

I had a word with a few vlogger friends who more or less sat me down and told me that my posh interpretations of hotels and cars to video was not what people wanted to see. People, apparently, want to see more of the person behind the camera, when it comes to video. So when you see a person that looks too old to be a vlogger, trying to vlog, well you know who I am. In all honestly, I am having fun with this and I love the idea of giving you guys a better idea of what my day to day life is like. I hope you have as much fun watching as I do making this all happen. Feedback is always appreciated! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me