Thursday 5 May 2016

Blinded by the light


FENDI jacket
CHARLIE MAY denim top
ZARA trousers
CASADEI ‘Blade’ shoes

So we gather here today to revitalise the blogger life. No bitter feelings or bad things to say, lemonade making has not been the case for me lately. Rather a self-discovery of me, myself and I. It’s been a good month, one of the best ones actually, sadly that has not been too well illustrated on my channels. It’s been offline Sandra having the time of her life, living through changes and letting emotions lead - the price has been completely forgetting about time and space, I am trying not to punish myself for that too much. But, now it’s time to wheel it in, strap myself in and not forget to smile, I mean, it’s one hell of a ride anyway.

Photos by Mikko Puttonen




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me