Wednesday 22 June 2016

Best buys: 20 statement earrings under $50

statement earrings
I have, as of late, developed a real love affair with earrings. But, we're not just talking about any earrings here. We are discussing the must have statement earrings in your life. In all honesty, I don't think I've felt this passionate about ear adornment since the 80s. No lie. Seems the bigger the earring back then, the better. But, we all know what goes around comes around in fashion and, at present, earrings are having a major moment. Sadly, with every "moment" comes a major price hike. So, I thought I'd give you a look at some statement earrings with affordable price tags. Most of these bad boys come in at under $25, but all under $50. Every single one, however, will take your outfit from ordinary to other-worldly in seconds flat!











No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me