Tuesday 21 June 2016

Style Update: THE dress of the season for less

embroidered peasant dress
embroidered peasant dress
The world has gone crazy for the embroidered peasant dress this season and the prices seem to have most accurately reflected the demand. Designers are charging upwards of £700 for a dress that, let's be honest, you'll probably wear this year and put away in storage for another decade. So, I have a solution.

There are a few reliable high street brands doing this trend very well. My first buy in was via Eloquii and it cost me next to nothing. The dress comes in all sizes - no really, all the way up to a 24 - and it looks like everything you're seeing with three figures on the price tag.

Keep an eye out, as I'm on the hunt and I'll be sharing my finds as the summer rolls on!

embroidered peasant dress
Photos by the very talented Terence Webb




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me