Friday 17 June 2016

Shopping the Net-a-Porter Summer Sale: Cash, Cheque & Credit!

For spring summer, the Net-a-Porter sales are giving us all a chance to grab some incredible fashion bargains, and, well, I thought it might be a good idea to save you all some time and just go ahead and limit that massive offering to a few key pieces that will fit nicely into any wardrobe and will last for more than just one season - a true sales event investment.  So, I've just spent the last three hours scanning through over 187 pages of items on Net-a-Porter to compile this listing. I won't say you should thank me, as I know you'll probably hate me after seeing your American Express bill next month. Enjoy... there's something for everyone, buying on cash, cheque or credit. 

Best under £100

Best under £250

Best under £500




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me