Friday 1 July 2016

Zara Patch Bag




Zara, girl we don't tend to get along all that well. I find your stuff over priced and sometimes too poor quality to justify the price tag but every now and again you show me how much of a babe you are and come up with something so undeniably perfect I could jump for joy.

This lil' Zara beaut of a crossbody bag has been gracing my shoulder for the better part of the last three months after I destroyed my eerily similar bag from Marks and Spark's while in New York due to my obsession with over stuffing things. I genuinely thought for a moment I was never going to find a bag like it again and then this one came along.

A little on the small side, but perfectly formed for days when I don't feel the need to tote around half my belonging with me. The little patches add a cute and quirky edge to a plain black bag and really make a statement without making too much of a statement y'know. My absolutely go-to for outfits that consist of the shame shade of black it really pops and adds a fun edge which I like to tell myself is one of my style signatures.

I've been harping on about doing a DIY version of this bag for the absolute longest time and I FINALLY have all the bits and bobs and the patches I want to make my own version of this patchwork bag! But for now this one hits the spot. Good Job Zara!





No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me