Friday 14 February 2014

Kendall Jenner's shock transformation into a high fashion model with VERY see-through top and wig

he has made no secret of moving away from her reality show image to make it into the big time as a top fashion model.
And Kendall Jenner certainly managed to wow the fashion world on Thursday as she strutted out on the catwalk at the Marc Jacobs Fall 2014 Show in a sheer top, sharp bobbed wig and powdered out eyebrows.
All eyes were on the 18-year-old Keeping Up With The Kardashians star who showed off her slender figure in the light brown v-neck top, two toned cropped trousers, coordinating tights and shoes.
Take me seriously: Kendall has been striving to get a foothold in high fashion
Kendall told website IntoTheGloss prior to her catwalk debut:
'I’m a little nervous for the show, but I’m really excited. It’s my first runway show, so I’ve been practicing. I feel like everybody has their own individual walk, and that’s what makes someone so special. Maybe I’ll run down the runway!'
Her half-sister Khloe Kardashian was extremely proud of Kendall's appearance at New York Fashion Week, posting several snapshots of herself via Instagram.
She wrote alongside the snap: 'My baby sister killed it today walking in the Marc Jacobs fashion show!!! Kenny you are so dope to me!!! Congrats my baby!!! #NYFW #MarcJacobs #ProudSis.'
The reality star began her modelling career by signing up to the Wilhelmina agency at age 14.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me