Saturday 5 April 2014

Ollie Proudlock gets snapped up by same model agency as Kendall Jenner

Ollie Proudlock is the much-loved Made In Chelsea style guru who put crucifix earrings, man buns and Hawaiian shirts on the fashion radar.
And now, the 25-year-old with a penchant for top knots has landed himself a modelling contract with top agency, Elite Model Management, joining their special bookings division.
Speaking to MailOnline, the ever humble fashion designer and reality TV star said: 'I don’t see it as just a modelling contract; it’s more about building the relationship with Elite London: focusing on fashion and creativity.
First look: Ollie Proudlock has been signed by Elite and will work as part of its special bookings division
First look: Ollie Proudlock has been signed by Elite and will work as part of its special bookings division

'It’s great to be involved in photo-shoots and developing my creative portfolio along the way. Elite is the biggest international modelling network so it is exciting to be on board with them.'


Ollie, who uploads snaps of himself to his style blog, Proudlock Style, admits he never gets camera shy.
He said: 'While modelling was never my main intention, my mum is a photographer and she always took loads of photos of my family and I, putting on mini photo-shoots whilst we were on holiday so I have been used to the camera from an early age, which is fortunate for where I am now.'
Edgy: As well as shooting with them, Ollie is an ambassador for the Elite Model Look UK, which scouts talent
Edgy: As well as shooting with them, Ollie is an ambassador for the Elite Model Look UK, which scouts talent

Sharing his top tips for perfecting his pose, Prooderz - as he is affectionately known amongst his co-stars - said: 'For me, the key is to try to be as natural as possible and attempt to show variation. I’m not a trained model so I take direction wherever possible.'
Proudlock's bun may have become the butt of all jokes between his Made In Chelsea co-stars but, as man buns - or muns - become the hottest hair accessory, who's laughing now?

'It’s funny because at the beginning it was really alien to a lot of people and I had a very mixed reaction. It’s fun seeing people out and about sporting the "mun".

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me