Thursday 3 April 2014

Sam Faiers quits TOWIE to concentrate on her relationship... as Lydia Bright makes dramatic return in final episode of the series

Sam Faiers dramatically confirmed she is leaving TOWIE in an emotional series finale.
The blonde star – who was recently diagnosed with Crohn's disease – told sister Billie Faiers and friends James 'Arg' Argent and Jess Wright that she needed to take some time away from the ITV2 show to concentrate on her rekindled relationship with former TOWIE star Joey Essex.
Pastures new: Sam Faiers confirmed Wednesday night's episode will be her last on TOWIE
In an emotional chat to the trio on Wednesday night's episode, she said: 'You know me I'm usually party girl but I feel I need to step back a little bit. I want to
concentrate on my health. It's really hard. I'm crying. With me and Joey now we're really good and I want to concentrate on our relationship too. I need to step off the Essex scene for a little bit.'

'It's really hard': Sam broke down in tears as she confirmed she was taking a break from the show
'It's really hard': Sam broke down in tears as she confirmed she was taking a break from the show

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me