Thursday 8 May 2014

Kerry Katona breaks down as she recalls terrifying moment daughter Dylan-Jorge Rose stopped breathing in first TV appearance since birth

Kerry Katona broke down in tears as she relived the terrifying moments she and daughter Dylan-Jorge Rose almost died in labour.
Fighting back tears, the former Atomic Kitten singer told ITV's This Morning how an epidural sent her body into 'some kind of weird out-of-body experience' and left her daughter struggling to breathe.
Cradling the one-month-old baby in her arms as she sat beside fiance George Kay, Kerry, 33, said: 'They put her on my chest and something just didn't feel right... the baby's not breathing, so they took her off me.
Distressing: Kerry Katona, sitting beside fiance George and cradling baby daughter Dylan-Jorge Rose, told This Morning how the traumatic birth  nearly claimed both their lives
Distressing: Kerry Katona, sitting beside fiance George and cradling baby daughter Dylan-Jorge Rose, told This Morning how the traumatic birth nearly claimed both their lives

'A crash team came and took her off me and she completely died,' the teary singer explained.
The star revealed how her newborn was revived by emergency doctors while she suffered post birth complications.
'I started contracting on the Thursday evening and was really excited... my waters went, had fun with the gas and air... it was really bonding for us both - and then I decided to have an epidural.'
She told hosts Christine Bleakley and Holly Willoughby: 'It was like I passed out but I know I passed out. I could still hear everyone else talking and I really wish I hadn't had the epidural

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me