Friday 30 October 2015

3 Minute Makeup Challenge


I thought I'd give a oldie-but-goody Youtube Tag for one of my videos this week and do a 3 3 Minute Makeup Challenge! I think I did a pretty damn good job if I do say so myself! I think if I had a few extra minutes I could have perfected the skin a little bit more, blending my foundation in a little and adding some extra concealer to my spotty areas but apart from that... not bad!

I dont always post my videos here on my blog but I've been on a roll recently and doing 2-3 videos a week pretty consistently for a while now so if you're interested in videos of get ready with me's, hauls and other sorts of stuff then subscribe to my channel! Press the button above or head over to my channel here and click the subscribe button. It'll notify you every time I post a new video so you can keep up to date with all the latest goings on!




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me